Sunday Comics; with a dash of religion
This being Sunday, and comics and religion are part and parcel of the day, here’s some of both, and some combined. Just for the fun of it, from the gay folks viewpoint:
I have no idea where I got this cartoon from, it was captured in the froth of the moment.
1 Corinthians 7:32-35 (New American Standard Bible)
32But I want you to be free from concern. One who is (A)unmarried is concerned about the things of the Lord, how he may please the Lord;
34and his interests are divided. The woman who is unmarried, and the virgin, is concerned about the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and spirit; but one who is married is concerned about the things of the world, how she may please her husband.
and people study it endlessly there ..
A cool video that is!
The Gay Agenda
Filed in: Gay Jokes
I know that many of you have heard Pat Robertson, Jerry Fallwell and others speak of the “Homosexual Agenda,” but no one has ever seen a copy of it. Well, I have finally obtained a copy directly from the Head Homosexual. It follows below:
6:00 am Gym
8:00 am Breakfast (oatmeal and egg whites)
9:00 am Hair appointment
10:00 am Shopping
12:00 PM Brunch
1) Assume complete control of the U.S. Federal, State and Local Governments as well as all other national governments,
2) Recruit all straight youngsters to our debauched lifestyle,
3) Destroy all healthy heterosexual marriages,
4) Replace all school counselors in grades K-12 with agents of Colombian and Jamaican drug cartels,
5) Establish planetary chain of homo breeding gulags where over-medicated imprisoned straight women are turned into artificially impregnated baby factories to produce prepubescent love slaves for our devotedly pederastic gay leadership,
6) bulldoze all houses of worship, and
7) Secure total control of the INTERNET and all mass media for the exclusive use of child pornographers.
2:30 PM Get forty winks of beauty rest to prevent facial wrinkles from stress of world conquest
4:00 PM Cocktails
6:00 PM Light Dinner (soup, salad, with Chardonnay)
8:00 PM Theater
11:00 PM Bed (du jour)”
Which should leave everyone just giggling away at the absurdity of it all as the nation moves to a financial meltdown.
- Posted in: Uncategorized